Everybody’s favourite, the Gemfest Passport, is now on sale at locations around the Gemfields.
Giving you unlimited entry over the four days of Gemfest for the bargain price of $20, the passport is fantastic value!
It also gives you the opportunity to go in the awesome Megadraw for the chance to win some fabulous prizes. Simply visit our sponsors to get your passport stamped or to find the answer to the questions.
Buying your passport early and visiting the sponsors before Gemfest will give you a head start in completing your Megadraw entry, but fear not: the Megadraw is a barrel draw of correctly completed entries, not a first-in-wins competition, nor a best-dressed beauty pageant! Anyone with a completed entry in the barrel at the end of Gemfest has a chance to win. It really is worth the effort!
Get your Passport before the event at these Gemfields locations:
- An Extra Facet (Rubyvale)
- Rubyvale Friendly Grocer (Rubyvale)
- M & M Sapphires (Sapphire)
- Pats Gems (Sapphire)
- Blue Gem Caravan Park (Sapphire)
- Fascination Gems & Crystals (Rubyvale)
- Rubyvale Gem Gallery (Rubyvale)
- Old Micks Gem Shop (Rubyvale)
- Miners Heritage (Rubyvale)
- Anakie Caravan Park (Anakie)
- Emerald Visitor Information Centre (Emerald, near the Sunflowers!)
- Sapphire Community Markets (Sapphire Showgrounds, Sunday mornings)